Individual loans will cater to urban markets & rural market. Micro enterprises/traders/farmers engaged in production/manufacturing, processing, marketing/selling/trading of goods and services for developing, expanding and managing established/new business activities:
- Provision of working capital supporting normal micro enterprises. This will include purchase of raw material, inventory and other services to boost production of goods and services within the existing business.
- Provision of loans for purchasing various assets. These assets will be used in income generating activities of enterprise.
- Agricultural activities covering purchase of agriculture inputs, tunnel farming, tools, implements, assets & working capital.
- Livestock involving, farming, milking, rearing, fattening, trading, working capital, tools & implements and related asset purchases
Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Net of Business expenses Rs. 1200,000
- Age between 25-58 years (1st loan cycle) 25-60 years (2nd and 3rd loan cycle).
- Business experience of minimum of 2 Years
- Holding valid CNIC
- Not defaulter of any financial institutions & Public Utilities.
- Residing or working in launching cities for at least 2 years
Gold / Gold Ornaments
1 – 12 months
PKR- 25,000/- to 350,000/-
Free Loan Insurance in Case of Death / Permanent Disability
Terms & conditions applicable.