Mera Pakistan Mera Ghar, in line with the Government of Pakistan’s vision to cater to the housing needs of low-income groups, seeks to facilitate any one of the following purposes:
- Purchase of House / Flat / Apartment
- Construction of House on already owned Plot
- Purchase of Plot and Construction of House
- Additional Construction on existing House
Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Businessman (Formal/Informal) / Salaried Class
- Household annual income less than Rs. 1,500,000/- (Net of business expenses)
- Age between 25-59 years (Max. 64 Years & 8 Months at the time of Maturity of Loan)
- Businessman / SEP: Experience of minimum of 2 Years required
- Salaried: Minimum 02 years regular/confirmed employee with current organization and 05 years overall experience
- Holding valid CNIC/SNIC
- Not defaulter of any financial institutions & Public Utilities.
- Residing or working in launching cities for at least 1 year in case of owned residence or Min. 02 years
- Business location should be 02 years older in same city from finance being applied
Size of Housing Unit
- House up to 125 Sq. yds (05 Marla)
- Flat / Apartment with maximum covered area of 1,250 Sq. feet.
Rs. 1,000,000/- to Rs. 2,000,000/-
Minimum 5 Years and Maximum 20 years
- Valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC/SNIC)
- Valid and Clean eCIB and NADRA Verisys
- 1 recent passport size photograph of the Customer
- Proof of running business place for businessman (Formal / Informal)
- Proof of the property to be mortgaged/property documents.
- Legal Opinion
- Valuation Report from PBA approved Valuator
- 03 Salary Slips, Job Certificate on letter head in case of salaried person
- Bank Statement for last six months in case of Businessman and Salaried Class
- Undertaking regarding first time home owner
- Consent form for Telco Data
- Mortgage of Property to be financed
- Free Credit Life Insurance – Applicable on permanent disability and death of borrower
- Customer paid Insurance of Financed House.
- 5% for first 5 Years
- 7% for next 5 Years
- As per SOC for the last 10 Years (at the time of loan disbursement)
*Terms & conditions applicable.