The target group for Agri. Pass Book loan is micro entrepreneurs (both men & women) who require loans to fulfill their Agri. farming requirements with respect to production and development as well as for purchase of Agri. Implements/Assets etc.
Loan Eligibility Criteria
- Age between 20-63 years
- Business experience of minimum of 2 Years required
- Holding valid CNIC/SNIC
- Not defaulter of any financial institutions & Public Utilities.
- Residing or working in launching cities for at least 1 year in case of owned residence or Min. 02 years
Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 3,000,000/-
- Up to 01 years for production loan (Bullet Repayment)
- Up 10 years for development loan (Half-Yearly / Annually Repayments)
- Valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC)
- 1 recent passport size photographs of the Customer
- Valid Agriculture Pass Book in the name of customer,
- Land ownership proof (Fard Malkiyat),
- Land self-cultivation proof (Khasra Gardawari,)
- Land schedule rates duly attested by revenue authority
- Genuineness certificate of agri. pass issued by ADLR/ Tehsildar
- 2 references
- Proof of Business/Undertaking for running business
- A copy of latest paid utility bill of business place or residence (if available)
- Against Bank’s charge on Agri. Pass Book.
- Mandatory Crop Loan Insurance
- 01 Security Cheque for full marked up price
As per SOC
*Terms & conditions applicable.