The school loan product is designed for all Pakistani non-state schools (local private schools, technical educational institutions, and local school chains) to access affordable capital to help meet their schools’ financial requirements.
- Private Schools/Technical educational institutions registered with any authority permitted by the government
- Schools that are franchise of renowned educational organizations, proof for franchise agreement and contract
- Owner of School only
- Age between 25-60 years (Max. 64 Years & 8 Months at the time of Maturity of Loan)
- Experience of minimum of 3 Years of running of Schools / Technical Educational Institutes
- Business premises may be owned or rented. However, in case of rented building the client must be operating the business at same location for the last 02 years.
- Holding valid CNIC/SNIC
- Not defaulter of any financial institutions & Public Utilities.
- Residing or working in launching cities for at least 1 year in case of owned residence or Min. 02 years
- Staff Strength shall be up to 25
- Student Strength shall be minimum 100 students.
Rs. 350,001/- to Rs. 3,000,000/-
12 Months to 120 Months (Equal Monthly Installments)
- Valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC/SNIC)
- Valid and Clean eCIB and NADRA Verisys
- 1 recent passport size photograph of the Customer
- Copy of last paid utility bill of School
- Copy of School registration certificate
- Valid rental agreement, if applicable (covering entire period of financing)
- Franchise Agreement, if applicable
- Copy of property documents offered as collateral
- Legal Opinion on property documents (to be arranged by the bank)
- Offered Property Valuation Report from PBA approved Valuator (to be arranged by the bank)
- Bank Statement for last six months in case of School/Owner
- Details of expected capital expenses in case of construction/renovation including details of costs to be borne by customer (Min. 20% of total expected expenses)
Mortgage of Property offered as collateral
- Free Credit Life Insurance – Applicable on permanent disability and death of borrower
- Customer paid Insurance of offered collateral
As per SOC
*Terms & conditions applicable